Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring time!

I love spring time but I hate the wind! I love the rain and when it's gloomy (I'm wierd) but the wind....hate it. We tried flying a kite the other day and as soon as it was up, it flew right into a tree & broke. Nice. I'm catching up on my school work, since I was sick last week and didn't feel like doing scata (spelling?). Those Greek words are tricky! So, for Easter Zoey and I got motor scooters....the "Razor" brand that have a battery operated motor. They're really fun, but I feel like I'm being lazy when I'm riding them. I mean, I should be walking or riding my bike, since I've gained some weight since I quit smoking. No big, but I really need to start my pre-summer exercise routine. Not sure what that routine is, but I'll think of something. I'm giving an interview for my research paper in an hour, so I guess I better wrap things up here. Have a Great day & enjoy the snow, wind, rain...whatever.

No comments: