Sunday, July 12, 2009

Festival Fun!

So I made it through the Greek Festival and I woke up today sick as hell! I'm sooooo mad cuz I was supposed to go up and babysit my nephew for the week, but nope...I'm f*&%ing sick! My mom's sick too, so it must be something going around, like....swine flu! Nice. I'm going to go to the Dr. tomorrow if I don't feel better, just so I know if I have that or just a sinus infection or whatever. Yeah, this sucks cuz I was looking forward to having the baby all to myself and watching him and Zoey play. He just loves it when Zoey talks and plays with him . The festival was fun though. I mean, it's pretty much the same every year, but still fun. The cookie booth is always crazy busy, but that's what people come for...the food and the cookies and the entertainment. And of course, bingo. I paid for like 12 games and never played once. Every time it was a new game, I would pay and then they would start and I would be talking the entire time, until I hear "Bingo" and I realize, oh, I missed it! But at least I got to wear my new sandals .....finally! I bought them in May and didn't wear them....not that I had anywhere to wear them anyway.

No comments: