Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 4th Celebration!

Well, the Fourth of July weekend has came and went, so quickly I must say & we had such a wonderful time in S.L.C. with my family. Alex has gotten so big and he already knows how to "diss" people (me!)! But that's ok, cuz it's soooo cute when he does it! I love him to pieces! We went to the neighborhood parade and Zoey pushed her Webkinz in a little stroller we bought at Build a Bear and her Aunt Stephanie decorated it with red, white, & blue decorations....it was super cute! And Danny and Steph decorated their stroller (well, mostly Steph!). It was way fun...but way early in the morning! I mean, 9:00am is not early during the school year, but in the summer, yeah, little early for us lazy butts! So, then we went to Aunt Laurie's and Uncle Junior's and swam in their pool....awesome! It is so much fun swimming there. They have a basketball hoop in the pool (well, not in the pool, but the kind you buy for the pool...nevermind), and we played "Pig" which you have to throw the basketball exactly like the person before you, but only if they make the shot. If they don't then you get to make up your own kind of shot. Fun! I think Laurie won...yeah, she did. After swimming, we barbequed lamb burgers and had corn of the cobb and pasta salad. But, I ate chips and salsa all day while swimming, so of course, I was too full to eat! Nice Chris. But I did make room for a cupckae that Stephanie made. They were really yummy, with cream cheese frosting...my favorite! And they were red, white and blue....duh! Later that evening, we went back up to Danny's and Stephanie's and Alex's house to watch fireworks. They were awesome. And then we went back to the hotel and went to bed...yea! I was beat arse tired. So, now getting ready for the festival. Gotta go, dinner time, my favorite...steak and fried potatoes....my favorite. I don't need to fit into my clothes!

No comments: