Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun Stuff!


I have come to the realization that I can say really stupid shit sometimes. It's like I get a thought and instead of thinking, "hum, maybe I should keep this to myself?"...nope, too late! Whatever. I do know this though, I love Bobby Flay! No, really, I do. I could watch him eat all day long! The way he takes a bite of his creations is soooo HOT! Love him! I need to get back to my reading...."Teaching Today's Health." Real exciting. It puts me to sleep. Maybe I'll go outside and read it. Maybe not. I miss my nephew! He is the sweetest little baby and he is so easily entertained! I just have to say, "the Doggie takes a Kitty" and he laughs! I just love him to pieces! Zoey are going to go up and swim at Aunt Laurie's for the 24th (no, I'm not celebrating this holiday!), and she loves it when I play on the floatie things (I'm sure they have a real name) with her. She pretends like we are ships and she comes over and pushes me off my ship. It's really funner than it sounds! But, I sometimes beg her to let me stay on my ship just a little bit longer so I can relax. Nope. We went school shopping last week and she got such cute stuff! She even got a "Smurfs" shirt! Love it! It has the girl smurf (smurfette) and the boy smurf who holds the flowers behind his back (remember him?!). I always wondered why they only had a blonde smurfette and not a brunette. I wanted to be blonde for a long time because of smurfette! My mom's home....gotta go! Peace.

1 comment:

Kathleen Trace Photography said...

I was searching for a book called Wannabe Teacher's Guide and I got your blog instead. Thought you might be interested in the book though: http://www.amazon.com/Wannabe-Teachers-Guide-Getting-ebook/dp/B00BC6THKA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360934249&sr=1-1&keywords=wannabe+teacher%27s+guide