Thursday, January 22, 2009

Greek Goddess!

Hey there. I am so tired! I better get used to it though cuz I will be staying up later doing school work. It's really the only time I can really focus on my work. I found out yesterday I passed my first test. I was sooo suprised because it was really hard! Subjects like Reading Comprehension, Small Communication Skills, Citing, Referencing, Editing....yeah, hard! When I talked to my Mentor, I asked her how I did, waiting for the words, "you failed," but instead I heard, "you passed!" For a split second, I thought, "She must be looking at another student's test!" But no, it was mine! Now I have to prepare for the Objective Exam which is similiar to the pre-assessment but a littler more difficult. I have to take it at a testing cite which will be a challenge in itself! I hope stretch leggings don't go out of style anytime soon. They are my go to comfy pants and my velour pants! Even my yiayia likes her velour tracksuit! Us Greek women know comfort when we see it! We've come along way since the "house dress!" Speaking of Greek women, I read an article on Tina Fey today and I never realized she was Greek (& German). She says she has the booty and the boobs because of her Greek heritage...I must have been skipped that day! Oh wait, I do have the booty but that's due to Greek cookies...does that count?

No comments: