Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Heart Rain!

Hey there! So it's Saturday and alot of work ahead of me! I am starting on my 2 Essays and man, let me tell ya, it's all "Greek" to me! I should have paid more attention in Greek school, but my priest, Father Athas always made me stand in the corner cuz I was always talking! But, believe it or not, he was my favorite priest. He had us learn these Greek poems and at the end of the year, we would present them to family and friends. Mine was about chocolate and fruit. Interesting. We dressed up in Greek attire, which I loved because the jewelry and gold coins sewn onto my dress would make this cool noise when I would move about! I felt like a Greek princess! I always felt bad for the boys though, cuz they had to wear these socks for shoes with little pom poms sewn on them! Ok, enough about my days as a Greek goddess! It's raining outside (again!) & my daughter is bugging me to go outside and play! Children never get cold! When I go up to the school, there is a huge pile of coats that have been left behind by their owners. Poor coats. Ok, really, I need to get busy. C-ya.

No comments: