Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's!

So, it's St. Partick's Day, & you'd think finding something green for your child to wear to school would be a snap...right? Not so much! For some reason, all of a sudden the green corduroy pants and the cute white shirt with green peace signs on it are too babyish! Huh?! Of course, I try to tell my daughter, that they are not babyish & if I were able to wear them, I would! She wasn't buying it. It was worth a try though....so she wore her Aeropostale shirt that says, "New York" in green and jeans and a green hoodie. Good enough. She loves New York & Washington D.C. These are the 2 places she wants to go for vacation one of these days. She wants to see the White House and The Statue of Libery. After watching the Today show the past 2 mornings, since I'm home sick....again (read last blog for further info.!), Meredith Vierra and Al Roker (spelled right?) are in Ireland for St. Patrick's Day, which is where I would like to go someday. Frank McCourt, the author of "Teacher Man" & "Angela's Ashes" grew up in Ireland. I think I mentioned that in my last post,but I can't remember?! I can't remember what I did 10 minutes ago, let alone yesterday! I better get busy, I have that wonderful research paper waiting for me.....isn't that nice?!! Have a Happy St. Partick's Day!

1 comment:

Danny K. said...

If you can't remember what you mentioned in your last post, you could just look at your blog and see. Just a thought. I like the green font!