Monday, March 16, 2009

Blog Bla!

My blog is kinda boring...I think?! I really need to invest in a digital camera so I can download pics & stuff. But, until then...I'll just keep on writin'! Well, I haven't written for awhile actually, so let's do some catching up, shall we? First, I'm sick....again! I caught the same cold that has been going around again and now I have a cough to go along with it....how nice, my cold has a companion! Cuz without a cough, the cold is all alone. Wa! Also, I began getting sick while we were in S.L.C. over the weekend...well, we went up Fri. evening and came home early Saturday cuz I was up to doing much. We did, however, go to Happy Sumo's for sushi cuz Zoey loves her sushi! Even though it's the California roll she orders, she thinks she's eating "raw" fish & she thinks that's pretty cool. The best part about our "short" trip was when we met Danny, Steph & baby Alex at Little America & had dinner in the restaurant. Danny & I had prime rib which was a first for me...I think? I don't think I'm a "prime rib" type of person. But it was good. Alex was kinda over the whole let's hang out with the fam. thing, but I guess after I went back up to the room, he settled down & fell asleep. Maybe he wasn't diggin' my bright green sweater?! Anyhoo, he's sooo cute! And he's funny too! Definitely my brother's son! What else? Oh yeah, I have major school-work to do....like now! Peace.

No comments: