Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weekend warrior!

It's 11:00am on Saturday & my Mom is still asleep....probably because last night around 1:00am I heard something fall in the kitchen & when I came out to check, my Mom was painting the kitchen area! She had already painted it a dreadful taupe color & she hated it, so she had to primer it again & last night is when sh decided to paint it....she's painting it white, which is the color is was in the beginning! I think she's enjoying her time being unemployed a little too much. She already has her day-time tv shows memorized & looks forward to dancing with Ellen every weekday at 4:04pm. I watch it with her when I can & I can't help but be in a good mood while doing so. That's what Ellen does, she makes me laugh every time I watch her! She's hillarious! But then again, I love Judge Alex....he's hot. I need to get out more. My daughter's friend is coming over and we are going for a bike ride later today.....I'm tired just thinking about it. I like walking and I've been doing so every day...well, almost every day, but bike-riding...uphill no less....it's exhausting. Guess I'll go get ready for the big day. Wish me luck.

No comments: